Tuesday 25 August 2015

welcome to my blog!

Hiii guys! (or whoever is reading this)
my name is Jodie! i love fashion, beauty,
travelling, photography, YouTubers and bands!

i decided to make this blog because of my idol and inspiration zoella. i love her so much and this is how she started off her career!


fashion and beauty
I like to think i'm stylish and have my own kind of style but i don't really. i kind of just go with what i like, im quite a plain type of girl, i wear a lot of black and white and i just like to be simple, although quite often i will see something patterned or colored and think actually i really like that and buy it! when it comes to makeup and beauty i loveeee benefit! 90% of my everyday makeup bag are benefit products. i also get my eyebrows done at the benefit brow bar, its lush! i also love lush products. My favorite body sprays are from victorias secret, i love every scent. i recently went to america and because we only have a few victoria secrets in the UK i bought quite a few sprays, i also love bath and body works. another shop we don't get in the UK. my favorite shops are topshop, new look, lush and primark (and the ones i mentioned above).


the burj al arab in Dubai 
i could stare at the clouds for hours!
i love travelling so much, i've done it since i was a baby. I go someone new every year and it makes me appreciate the world so much more every new place i go to, its beautiful. my favorite place i've visited is Dubai, its truly amazing! Another amazing place is a Greek island called thassos its stunning and yet very small and simple. My favorite time to take pictures is when im travelling, photography is my passion and i dont know if i could live without my camera. 




so to finish off i thought id just let you know that im obsessed with you tubers, 5 seconds of summer and one direction.
i loveee Zoella, Joe Sugg, Caspar lee and Marcus butler the most. i also love pointless blog, a sprinkle of glitter, Jim Chapman, Tanya burr and niomi smart. they are all my idols and inspirations, i really want to start posting videos on my channel but im not sure whether to or not. 










well that's it for my first post. i really hope that i get somewhere with this blog it would really mean a lot me if people actually read what i write! i hope you enjoyed this little introduction about me and hopefully got a feel for what my blogs will be about. bye guys! :) x

Instagram: jodie.caroline Xx













































































































6 comments:

  1. omg i love your blog already!! keep up the work :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Keep on working hard at it and you'll go far! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to watching your blog progress! xx

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/


    ReplyDelete